Key Account Manager - Footwear
- National Field Based Role
- 50% Account Management
- Selling to Distributors
The Role: Key Account Manager role, selling a portfolio of Slip-Resistant, Safety Footwear.
Splitting your time between generating new business sales & managing existing accounts, the successful candidate will inherit £240K of business to manage. Targeting channels such as foodservice, hospitality and healthcare, you will sell to both end users & distributors across a national remit.
The Company: Part of a large design and manufacturer group, our client specialises in safety work shoes. Established for 15 years, they combine slip resistant technology with classic fashion to create a portfolio of comfortable and durable products.
For this Key Account Manager role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of 3 years' sales experience
- Experience selling into food manufacturers
- Knowledge of UK Industrial Distributors is ideal
- Sales focused, driven and hard working
Benefits of this Key Account Manager role:
- Starting salary of £40K (with some flex)
- Plus £15K Uncapped OTE (Paid Quarterly)
- Benefits include - company car, mobile healthcare & pension
- Anniversary bonuses paid every 5/10/15 years!
- 21 days holidays plus BH, increasing every 3 years
BMS specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
By meeting candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for in your next step, as well as taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in a higher quality of interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character.
Apply for Key Account Manager - Footwear
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly