Assistant Brand Manager
Graduate Assistant Brand Manager
Graduate Marketing job!
Are you a recent Graduate looking to step into marketing? Are you excited about the FMCG and Grocery industry? Whether you hold experience or not, (Marketing experience is of course a bonus!) if you’re looking to find a company who offer an incredible working environment, are values led and invest significantly in learning and development, seriously… look no further!
A bold statement but this FMCG business has a culture, working environment and offering which is second to none in the FMCG world. If you’re looking for a big corporate set up this won’t be for you, but if you’re after a business small yet perfectly formed, nimble, and who offer incredible learning and development opportunities with structure yet the flexibility to ‘have a go’, this is it! A rare one… and you might have just come across it!
Based in the North West and commutable from both Manchester and Liverpool, this FMCG business have a number ofvery exciting and world-renowned Brands. Having smashed it last year and set for another record year in 2018, they are now looking for YOU! In fact, two of you! Due to the significant growth built on many years of strong foundations, they are now looking to appoint two newly created positions in Assistant Brand Managers. Each ABM will report to a Senior Brand Manager working with them to deliver some fantastic campaigns which are all about delighting and surprising… Are you all about delighting and surprising?
- Assisting in the creation and execution of Brand plans
- Activation of the Grocery marketing plan
- Trade marketing and in-store activation
- Evaluation and measurement of ROI on your marketing campaigns
- Brand champion in consumer research, insights and trends
- Monitoring of competitor activity
- Collaborate, communicate and lead projects with both internal and external stake holders
- Support in product management and NPD
What does a successful candidate look like:
- Degree educated
- Have a story to tell – have you travelled the world perhaps? Involved in exciting hobbies or activates? What is it about you?
- Passionate about marketing and interested in FMCG and Grocery retail
- Experience in FMCG marketing would be sought after but is not essential by any means (trade marketing, insight, brand planning, product anageent)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent team working ability
- Demonstrates ambition, drive and determination to succeed
- Detailed and organised
- Analytical yet creative!
- Demonstrate initiative
- Commercially aware
- Computer and IT literate
- You MUST be able to drive
A Brand Marketing opportunity not to be missed. If you’re interested in having a detailed conversation surrounding the business and opportunity, please don’t delay in applying – this won’t hang around for long!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.