Business Development -FMCG mineral water brand
Business Development Manager-FMCG mineral water brand
£60,000-£70,000 + package & competitive commission
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a confident, ambitious and focused individual to join an exciting mineral water brand! With an excellent portfolio of brands, they already have established relationships within the retail & convenience channels.
Your key role and focus will be to introduce new accounts within the HORECA channel and must have strong and existing relationships within the industry.
You will able open doors with new national accounts to achieve the agreed company financial objectives, maximise new sales growth opportunities and retain the large accounts. In addition, you will provide guidance and support to the further sales team as part of the senior management team.
It is essential you have knowledge of HORECA channel with proven sales track record within a similar drinks brands.
- Reporting to and working closely with the MD, this role is to lead and develop the company’s national account activity, ensuring effective leadership, existing account management and new business growth
- Develop a strategy that optimises ongoing growth, profitability and brand visibility in the channel
- Build and maintain a high performing team capable of delivering against the company growth strategy
- Deliver profitable business results through sound financial planning, people resource management and alignment of systems and processes
- Align the sales strategy for the HORECA channel with other key internal groups and functions so as to streamline efficiencies and maximise return on investment
Essential skills & experience:
- A good understanding of the HORECA
- Proven track record in sales within soft drinks brands
- Successful negotiation of major contracts at board level
- Principles of brand marketing
- Strong business and strategic acumen.
In addition, my client is offering great career development opportunities for the right candidate!
Interested in this challenge - send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website: www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge Email email@example.com with your contacts CV - you could earn up to £500!