Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive – Up to £35k per annum + bonus + benefits!
Our client is a leader in the UK spirits industry, with a fantastic portfolio of premium and iconic family owned brands and partnerships. They are a fifth generation, family-owned company with the passion and commitment to create and build outstanding brands.
As a Business Development Executive the main purpose of the role will be to activate the premium brands by implementing activation and visibility programmes in premium, select and exclusive On Trade outlets within the allocated territory, recruiting consumers. Managing a territory to exceed distribution, activation and visibility targets.
The ideal fit of knowledge, skills and experience
- Experience of activating brands in the On Trade, either from working for B,W,S suppliers in other channels of trade and can demonstrate a keenness to broaden their experience is desirable, along with other FMCG channels.
- Financial acumen.
- Strong understanding of balance between commercial delivery and brand building agenda.
- Strong IT skills and able to use data to interpret insights.
- Strong presentation skills and experience at delivering training / presentations.
- Previous experience in sales or marketing is desirable.
- Experience working in a Premium, Select or Exclusive venue is desirable.
- Educated to degree level is desirable.
- Ideally WSET qualification and strong knowledge of spirits
- Full, clean UK Driving License.
If you’re looking to join a prestigious company and have the get up and go to exceed expectations, then apply now and we will help make it happen!
If you meet the above requirements then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Sarah Todd for more information and to discuss the role confidentially on 07803 513728.