National Accounts / Internal Sales Support
Job title: National Accounts / Internal Sales Support
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: £25,00 - £30,000 depending on experience
Sector: Consumer Goods
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: RG/20299
A true market leader in their industry, our client has excellent market presence and reputation supplying major high street and online retailers with a fantastic and large portfolio of consumer goods. They pride themselves on being the number 1 supplier in their industry and are well recognised as a market leading business.
Working within the national account support team, you will assist in providing a high-quality client experience (both externally and internally), in line with team and business standards. You will provide an effective and efficient support service, ensuring that all key account deliverables are completed to the highest of standards, by providing assistance to all members of the team as necessary.
This is an office based role but you will attend, on request, customer meetings with the Key Account Sales Manager.
As Internal Sales Support, your role and responsibilities will include:
- Attending customer meetings with the Key Account Sales Manager.
- Assisting in customer meeting agendas.
- Completing meeting notes and following up schedules.
- Completing all customer new line forms appropriately and in line with company standards.
- Updating products on customer sites in a timely and consistent manner.
- Planning and implementing projects for customers in relation to customer requirements.
- Managing and monitoring customer projects.
- Ensuring projects are completed in proposed timeframes and in line with the project plan.
- Handling all customer enquiries in a timely manner and in line with the company’s and customer’s expectations.
- Recording and maintaining all customer data, contact points and range plans in shared folder.
- Analysing sales margins, such as marginal revenue, marginal cost and marginal profit in order to maintain economically viable processes and solutions.
- Undertaking the administrative work relevant to the effective running of the Business Unit. This will include assisting with any business support projects and taking part in exhibitions, events etc.
- Assisting with the maintenance of relevant documentation/databases and the collection/collation of relevant statistics.
Ideally with experience of working within the FMCG industry, you will have a solid understanding of the sales process with national/key accounts. You will need to have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to converse on the telephone and build and maintain strong working relationships.
You must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines and be flexible in your ability to operate in a changing environment, so organisational skills and the ability to prioritise are key. Strong commercial awareness is important in this position as is the ability to identify and maximise on opportunities.
You also need to be computer literate with experience of working with Word, PowerPoint and Excel packages.
Consultant: Rina Gokani
Tel: 01275 813027
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.