Senior National Account Manager
The Senior National Account Manager will have complete autonomy over the top UK retailers including Tesco and Waitrose.
The main focus is to drive sales in the fresh dairy sector category.
Isigny Sainte Mere is a dynamic premium dairy company with fantastic relationships across retail and wholesale accounts in the UK and across the world.
They are a dairy co-operative whose products are famous all over the world.
Isigny Sainte Mere's Head office is based in Normandy France with an office in Central London.
The ideal Senior National Account Manager is someone who has worked in a similar role within sales
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining and developing business through NPD with key retail and wholesale customers
- Category Management with customers
- Development and maintenance of business plans
- Implementation of promotional activity
- Driving sales through NPD
As Senior National Account Manager you will
- have 3+ years experience in FMCG
- Have strong experience in account management within the retail sector
- Be degree educated
- Have daily access to London
- Speak French fluently
A salary of between £40,000 - £55,000 + bonus + benefits
If this sounds of interest please get in touch asap.