Senior Marketing Executive
7 days left
- Contract Type
Senior Communication Executive - Rugby - c£28-£35,000 + Benefits
- Championing the internal and external communications
- A company that has strong values and strives for quality
- Worldwide distribution
- Lovely, friendly team environment.
The company recruiting the Senior Communication Executive:
This global distribution company not only offers a stable environment in which to progress your career but also a fun and friendly place to express your personality and develop your ideas. As a company, they are constantly looking to invest and improve the way they work whether that is internally or externally prompting the need for this position.
- Strong team
- B2B focus
- The opportunity to join an innovative and forward-thinking company
The role for Senior Communication Executive:
This role for Senior Marketing Executive is looking for an experienced communication person to completely own the external lead generating and internal communication channels and support promoting new product launches and adhoc campaigns for this global company within the UK.
- Communication of Values / Vision of company internally and externally
- Reporting to communication manager
- Developing best channels to communicate - full mix
- Developing the corporate messaging
- Supporting communications for product launches and campaigns
- Working with the wider teams HR, Sales and marketing
- Putting systems in place to communicate and evaluate ROI
- Ensuring brand is on point
The requirements for Senior Communication Executive:
The company are looking for a driven and innovative communication specialist with an emphasis on both internal and lead generating product communications. With the company's brand, always at the forefront of your mind you will make it your mission to get under the skin of the core vision and values to educate, inform and unite both with employees and customers. You will develop the best and appropriate channels to get the message out and evaluate its results.
- Understanding brand and how to communicate this internally and externally.
- Experience Identifying the best way to communicate above with different teams/ product launches / promoting services -
- Able to identify the correct key channels, audience and how will you measure the success.
- Internal comms - understanding what the companies values / vision- what is the corporate message how twill you deliver it.
- What systems can you put in place to communicate and evaluate ROI
- Ability to monitor / analyse results?
- Ability to be reactive and push back when needed
The package for Senior Communication Executive:
- £28,000 - £35,000
Apply for Senior Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly