Hygiene Team Leader (Nights)
At G’s, our philosophy is to be recognised as outstanding, market-led growers and suppliers of sustainable, healthy fresh produce, and to be at the forefront of the industry in everything we do. G’s is an incredibly exciting place to work. Being at the leading edge of modern food production means it’s fast-paced, stimulating and rewarding. We work with the biggest food retail brands in the UK and Europe and want people who will do what’s right for G’s and our customers. We can only achieve this through the dedication of our people, underpinned by our values;
Trust, Efficiency, Quality, Expertise, Can-do.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Hygiene team as a Team Leader at our Barway site. Reporting to the Hygiene Manager, the main purpose and responsibilities are:
- To train and supervise a hygiene shift achieving high standards with good attention to detail.
- Ensure that company procedures and policies are adhered to.
- Achieve targets and KPIs set and keeping cleaning and periodical documentation in line with customers’ and regulatory bodies’ current and future needs.
- Monitor and report chemical effectiveness or any issues of concern
- Ensure that provisions such as P.P.E and tools are well maintained and used in the correct manner.
- Visual inspection audits of the factory areas where hygiene concerns may exist as a result of post cleaning or where any contamination to the product may occur.
- Ensure that Cleaning Instruction Cards CICs are maintained to be relevant and up to date with review.
- Completing task based risk assessments and writing procedures for new tasks requiring attention.
- Counting and arranging orders of stock items required.
To be successful in this role:
- English literacy and numeracy is required for working with chemicals and the writing and maintaining of hygiene procedures and other documentation.
-Focused on attention to detail
- Good timekeeper
- Motivated and able to motivate others
- Manual Handling
- Safety Awareness
- Food Hygiene L2
- IOSH training
- Chemical Safety