Customer Development Executive - East Anglia & East Midlands
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a market leading, drinks brand as a Customer Development Executive within the on trade channel across the East Anglia & East Midlands area.
This branded alcoholic drinks company, established for over 80 years are a growing and market leading business who offer fantastic development and progression.
As the Customer Development Executive, reporting in to the Field Sales Manager you will be responsible for covering the on trade channel which will include a range of pubs, clubs, restaurants and high end bars across the East Anglia & East Midlands area. This role is a mix between 90% account management and 10% new business. You will be responsible for gaining new distribution, retaining customers, selling the branded equipment and converting accounts to increase brand visibility across your area.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for someone already in the on trade channel wanting to work with a growing and exciting drinks brand. My client will also consider someone who wants to break in to field sales if you have a passion for the drinks industry, are well networked within the on trade sector, and have experience of working within hospitality.
You must be based in the East Anglia or East Midlands area.
Key skills and experience required:
- Experience of working within the on trade channel would be highly beneficial
- A strong knowledge and passion for the drinks industry
- Well networked within the on trade sector
- Experience within a field sales role would be highly desirable although not essential
- Results orientated, tenacious and driven approach
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Full, UK driving license
- Based on patch in East Anglia or East Midlands
- Basic salary up to £27,000 (dependent on experience)
- Company car or car allowance
- Annual bonus
- Lunch allowance & expenses
- 25 days holiday