National Account Manager
The role as National Account Manager will be responsible for driving UK business within the food service & food manufacturing sector at an exciting time for my client, with substantial future growth potential.
Our client are a leading fine foods business looking to expand their UK market with the addition of an experienced National Account Manager. Expertise across the food service & manufacturing sectors, with exciting growth planned for this successful recruit.
As National Account Manager, the successful candidate will handle the following roles & responsibilities;
- Manage National Accounts including Food Service customers with the ability to open up new doors across Food Manufacturing
- To optimise net sales, visibility and profitability through the assigned customers within agreed budgets & strategic guidelines
- To deliver against all set targets and business objectives within assigned customers
- Become an industry expert, ideal for a 'foodie'
- Exceed expectations whilst ensuring we outperform the market and customer growth
- Work alongside marketing & operations in defining customer journey & successful industry relationships
The successful National Account Manager will have the following skills criteria;
- FMCG experience within the Food service and/or Manufacturing environment
- Ability to deal with multiple National Accounts
- P&L experience and ability to handle JBP responsibilities
- Exceptional face to face and a strong relationship builder
- Excellent communication skills - both written & verbal
- Ability to work as part of a wider team
- Based in England - ideally Midlands & North
Highly competitive salary with company benefits & incentives