Graduate Field Sales Executive (Healthy Drinks, London)
4 days left
- Contract Type
This is a truly unique and exciting opportunity to join an ambitious SME looking to become the Number 1 Healthy Drinks Brand in the UK. Currently stocked in Selfridges, Harrods, Planet Organic and Whole Foods our client is looking for a driven graduate to build on their success and join their dynamic, fun loving team.
This role would be perfect for a talented, driven individual looking to pave their way within Sales in FMCG. You will have autonomy over your days, using your passion for the industry to drive sales and increase brand awareness in your territory. Based in London our client is a true disruptor a currently Blue-Chip dominated market.
As a Graduate Sales Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Driving brand awareness and engagement throughout your London territory
- Using your passion, knowledge and creativity to develop key accounts and seek out new opportunities to grow the brand
- Conducting frequent client visits to drive passion for the brand, ensuring the brand is well represented in store
- Pitching directly to customers using your extensive knowledge and passion for the brand to create new business opportunities
- Working with a dynamic, fun-loving team passionate about health in a fast paced SME environment
The person we are looking for will be:
- Passionate about Health, Sales and FMCG
- A skilled relationship builder, thriving on meeting new people and developing new relationships
- Entrepreneurial with a desire to win!
- Experienced in sales with examples of previous personal wins
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
Due to our client's rapid expansion, this role offers unparalleled opportunities for progression. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow within the company, driving growth expanding your network within the Food and Drink Sector.
If this sounds like the right challenge for you get in touch on 0207 042 3800!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Graduate Field Sales Executive (Healthy Drinks, London)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly