Business Development Manager
A fantastic opportunity for a strong Business Development Manager to join a global, market leading organisation who are looking for a 'hunter' who can identify, build and develop new business opportunities within the hospitality sector.
A global, market leading organisation who help manage the food and non-food spend for organisations across multiple sectors and industries!
The primary responsibility for the Business Development Manager will be to identify, build and develop new opportunities within the hospitality sector. Further responsibilities include:-
- Working with the inside sales team to develop pipeline opportunities.
- Cross selling in existing clients for the wider group.
- Design and execute commercial, solution-led tenders and proposals.
- Travelling nationally to multiple/various customer sites.
- Working and presenting to multiple stakeholders at various levels.
- Managing a forecast working towards corporate objectives
The successful Business Development Manager will:-
- Have demonstrable experience/ability to close new business deals.
- Preferably have experience within food service or selling into the hospitality industry.
- Be a self starter, enthusiastic, driven individual.
- Have high level of resilience coupled with exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Be confident in building/developing relationships at a senior level.
- Be able to demonstrate strong commercial acumen and the ability to influence with senior decision makers.
- Have exceptional organisational skills and have a high degree of accountability and integrity
Competitive Basic Salary
Plus other flexible benefits