Category Manager - Largest Customer
A fast-paced, dynamic & high performing FMCG business based in central London is seeking a Category Manager to be responsible for their largest customer.
The main purpose of this role is to strategically manage and implant category knowledge, expertise and best practice internally and with the customer. This will lead the functional relationship with the customer to build and maintain a successful partnership.
The role will work on a project basis and take control of category strategy, range reviews, category trade meetings and also promotions, whilst streamlining process for the future.
Key experience / skills required:
- Category Management experience from a blue-chip or SME FMCG business
- An ability to conduct & implement successful range reviews and category strategies
- Passion for consumer goods, market trends and consumer behaviour
- Experience of working with data / research agencies i.e. Kantar, IRI
- Strong team player - working collaboratively
The business offers great progression opportunity and an exciting, collaborative working culture.
Apply for Category Manager - Largest Customer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly