Junior National Account Manager- Grocery- Health & Nutrition Division
7 days left
- Contract Type
Who We Are:
You may not have heard of Kruger Ltd; we prefer to keep ourselves as one of the Food Industry's best kept secrets. But many of the Products & brands we represent are World Leaders. Everything began with a promising idea: combining innovative, high-quality products with strong intuition for markets and opportunities.
What began in the year 1971 as a bold project to manufacture instant tea in the annexe of the parental wholesale business, the KRÜGER Group’s company history today reads like the screenplay of a medium-sized company’s dream come true.
Within the UK we operate an Enterprising Business Unit Structure. Following the significant strategic acquisition of the Maxi-Muscle/Nutrition Brand we now are seeking to recruit a Junior National Account Manager within our Healthy Nutrition Business Unit.
Rest assured our Branded and Private Label offering is
- High Growth
- Health Sports/Related
- Has a significant presence across several channels (Grocer, High-Street, Convenience and Pureplay/Online)
Would you like to be part of this exciting Story?
The Role- Junior National Account Manager
You will take full P&L responsibility for 2-3 smaller National Account Customers, whilst also supporting the Business Unit Director on larger Customers.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing a focused Independent channel strategy in conjunction with the BUD.
- Ensuring delivery of robust business plans in order to meet budgeted targets (volume, revenue, profit)
- Developing a comprehensive understanding of the category & channel and to use this knowledge to deliver high growth with your customers through demonstration of an objective category/customer focused approach.
- Developing accurate forecast assessments by product to minimise wastage and maximise service levels
- Recommend new profitable opportunities.
- Maintaining detailed budgeting and expenditure controls.
If return, you will be part of:
- An Exciting high Growth Northern Based FMCG Business with a Family Feel to the Culture. But with the backing of a wider Global Group
- With No Politics (Or as little as you can get)
- No Paralysis By Analysis (it's about Growth)
- No Restrictions on Winning Business. (If it's profitable & Supports the Long-term Values)
- Intellectual Stretch from the Director you'll work with to help further your career
- Access to Leading Products & Exciting Brands they have yet to reach the UK
We are open to candidates who ideally have a minimum of 3 years’ experience within FMCG industry whether that be across Brand or Own/Private Label; ideally with direct experience of Commercial Account Management at either a National or Key Account Management level.
Alongside this You:
- Must be High Potential (although not exclusively in the usual Blue-Chip/Corporate way)- We understand that some candidates can become frustrated by the structural career development that can be found in Bigger FMCG Businesses; but they have huge potential to progress in a more “flexible” environment.
- Initiative Based, Well Disciplined & Action Focused
- Ideally some level of Classical Training within a Larger Food Business- However “will probably” have gained experience working in an Entrepreneurial/SME Style Business. (this could be within a Sub-Division of a larger Food Group)
- Ambitious, Enterprising & A Massive Hunger for Learning & Success
- High Integrity- In that you will be very open with any mistakes/miss-calculations that you may make. If this were to happen; you would be the kind of person that would immediately alert your Line Manager/Senior Team
- Have a “Feel for the Deal”. What is meant by this is the ability to look and assess the information in front you; and then have the ability to sense/feel/see the opportunity/gap. (A Visionary Approach to account development)
Please Note: We have chosen to work exclusively with PT Executive; therefore we kindly ask that other recruiters respect our decision and do not contact us in relation to this role. Thank You.
Apply for Junior National Account Manager- Grocery- Health & Nutrition Division
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly