Sales Operations Manager
Aqualisa is an independent company and the market leader in digital showers in the UK. Their product quality and customer service is second to none.
We are looking for a Sales Operations Manager who will be responsible for creating compelling commercial propositions and delivering them effectively to our Field Sales Team. Appropriately equipping and optimising the Sales Team is a key driver to our success.
- To manage the customer marketing function to ensure the sales team have all the required tools to sell effectively. You will work closely with key internal customers to deliver critical sales tools to the team.
- To collate and produce sales forecasts for new product launches, marketing campaigns and promotions. Your analytical skills will enable you to recommend activity based on these results.
- To manage the operational execution of promotions and new product launches.
- To lead, coach and support the Sales Support Team.
- To provide insight to drive close commercial relationships with key customers and create compelling commercial propositions, so that the Field Sales Team deliver them effectively.
The successful candidate will have strong sales or commercial management experience. You will be confident calculating and producing commercial analyses and proposals and you will need to:
- be intelligent, quick thinking and highly numerate
- have excellent communication skills
- have strong attention to detail
- be able to see both the big picture and manage the delivery of detailed projects
- be a strong relationship builder
- be IT literate
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales/Marketing Executive to work in a vibrant and exciting organisation, with the ability to influence within a growing business and build your career. Your proactive approach and high level of initiative will be critical to your success in this role.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Pursuit International Ltd consent to Pursuit holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.