European Marketing Director - Quaker
We have an incredibly exciting, new opportunity for a Marketing Director to join our West Europe, Sub-Saharan Africa (WESA) Grains team.
Join the world's largest Porridge brand!
The Quaker brand is on an exciting journey that sees the growth ambition significantly increased over the next 5 years and as a result our plans have been made stronger through bigger and better strategic platforms. We are strengthening our core business with initiatives to lead in healthy breakfast, and we plan to enter fast into new trend forward innovation areas.
We are on the lookout for a passionate and talented Marketing Director to lead & deliver Quaker's innovation & equity agenda on Quaker Core business (Hots, Granolas, Mueslis and On the Go) that maximizes effectiveness in the marketplace and drives net revenue growth and brand equity.
- Drives scaled WESA Quaker Core brand activation and innovation plans across multiple markets
- Makes recommendation on A&M investment levels (MMM modelling in partnership with Consumer Insights)
- Partners with BU's to establish and deliver powerful integrated plans and multi-year programs (Innovation + Brand activation) that drive Quaker growth
- Lead the development of the Quaker Core Innovation Strategy and develop winning ideas to ensure sufficiency of Idea Hopper and Project Pipeline
- Partner BU's to ensure commitment to and smooth handover of Innovation projects, and continue striving for maximum synergies within platforms, leading geo expansion within WESA
- Partner Global and Senior Marketing Director on the Masterbrand and communication strategy development
- Partner Global and Senior Marketing Director on the development of the Brand Positioning & guardrails for WESA
- Lead the development of WESA pack design guidelines and architecture in collaboration with Design Centre
- Be a strong partner with Cross Functional Leads on development of winning Quaker initiatives and plans
What are we looking for?
- Proven track record of successfully managing Brand engagement programs & achieving sustainable in-market results and long-term brand equity growth
- Evidence of successfully influencing business agenda to support Marketing as key growth lever
- Strong functional Marketing experience with track record of developing & embedding brand positioning, proven expertise in delivering successful Integrated Marketing Communication programs and delivering AOP's that deliver brand growth
- Strong strategic thinking and creative skills
- Strong product Innovation experience from concept generation to in-market launch
- Excellent collaboration & influencing skills that can navigate a cross-functional, cross-geographical matrix to champion a 5 year plan
- Excellent ability to Motivate & Inspire Others
- Ideally knowledge & interest of nutrition categories