Market Strategy & Planning Manager (MS&P)
West London Head Office
This is like a £500m start up, a company that incorporates some of the UK’s biggest drinks brands that are well-established brands in the UK, and have been enjoyed by millions for over 75 years, head office based in London.
Its an ideal role for a National Account Executive looking to diversify their career and challenge themselves in a new role, or someone in a Shopper, Activation or Category Executive position ready to make a change to a new business and drive their own future forward in a more dynamic, flexible environment.
This position is all about bringing our exciting plans to life and drive volume/ value growth by creating andeverage our brands strengths within the channel & ensure that we have all the activation levers ticked to deliver on commercial plans.
- Create Promo guidelines/calendar aligning to the Overall Commercial calendar
- Identify activation gaps in calendar and short term tactical initiatives
- Performance review of channel P&L to ensure optimal promo execution.
- Track & review performance of commercial channel plans against business KPIs
- Identify key issues and facilitate the creation of suitable corrective plans
- Lead creation and coordination of Go to Market Toolkits for Convenience Sales team
- Commercialise the plan, understand financial impact of specific activation
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent cross team relationship builders
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Excellent understanding of the UK FMCG market
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date CV in word format quoting ref number 8717/25gj.
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
Apply for Market Strategy & Planning Manager (MS&P)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly