Account Director (Health and Beauty, London)
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a Market Leader in Branded Merchandise. Growing continually year on year our client provides high quality branded merchandise to some of the most recognisable brands in Health and Beauty (e.g. Unilever, L'Oreal, Estee Lauder). They are on the lookout for an Account Director to manage their Health and Beauty brands.
The role of Account Director would involve the following:
- Leading your team to reach and exceed annual sales targets
- Maintaining and developing existing relationships with key accounts
- Full P&L and monthly reporting responsibility for your brand portfolio
- Using your industry experience and network to develop new business opportunities
- Maintaining our client's standard of excellence as a first port of call for any client escalations
- Using your understanding of the Branded Merchandise product life cycle to effectively manage relationships with suppliers
To be a successful Account Director you will be:
- A leader by nature, thriving in a team environment
- Experienced in Branded Merchandise production, managing both client and supplier relationships
- A creative problem solver with a background in product development
- A highly motivated individual with a track record of reaching and exceeding sales targets
- Passionate about Health and Beauty
- An excellent communicator able to present your ideas effectively in both an individual and group environment
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
This opportunity is ideal for an experienced Account Manager looking to take their next step within Health and Beauty related Branded Merchandise. As a Market leader our client offers a wealth of experience to build on the skills that you will bring to the team. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, call us on 0207 042 3800.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Account Director (Health and Beauty, London)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly