Regional Sales Manager
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity? Are you motivated and driven to generate new business? Signature Career Management are working with company based in Scotland, looking for a Regional Sales Manager to take their business to the next level. Working directly with the food service industry, you will be tasked with servicing existing customers but also going out there and driving new business across the central belt of Scotland.
The company are hugely passionate about their products, bringing communities together and supporting developing countries. This opportunity will allow you to make a real impact, change and growth, not just for the business, but for yourself and the lives of others. A unique opportunity and a fabulous culture!
Responsibilities include –
- New business development within the Food Service channel (HORECA, leisure, education providers, public sector etc.)
- Day to day management of existing customers
- Forecasting, planning and analysis
- Building and maintaining strong relationships developing longer term partnerships
- Strategic development of a Regional account/ customer base
Successful candidates –
- Tenacious, will go the extra mile, collaborative in nature, driven
- Strong influencer, with strong relationship management and development skills
- Assertive, driving for results
- Entrepreneurial flair
- High energy
- Enjoys challenge and a faster pace of working
- Analytical, enjoying working with numbers
- Detailed, organised, methodical in approach yet engaging in delivery
This is a unique opportunity given the business proposition and one which can see you make a huge impact in a number of ways. If this sounds like something you’d be keen to hear more about, please don’t hesitate in applying or getting in touch for a further conversation.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.