National Account Manager
National Account Manager-Packaging Solutions – Food, Foodservice, Food to Go, Food Manufacturing
Negotiable Basic Salary £45k-£52k+ Fully expensed Car /Allowance +Generous Bonus+ Package of Benefits
National Role ; preferred locations; Midlands / South; Birmingham, Coventry, Leicester, Nottingham
Bedford, Milton Keynes, Luton, Hemel Hempstead, Aylesbury, London, Dartford, Colchester
The Company – Why work for us?
- We are an independent UK manufacturing business based in the Home Counties enjoying fantastic growth.
- Attractive salary and Bonus packages
- We have enjoyed considerable double digit growth in each of the last 10 years
- We are financially stable and generate healthy profit margins
- Significant executive bonus structure applicable to this position
- Genuine personalised training through Internal and External providers – Sales, Management, Contract Law
- This role will lead to exciting career progression for the successful candidate
- We have exciting and challenging plans for growth and product development for the short, medium and long term
- Empowered culture and dynamicand vibrant working environment combined with traditional values of hard work and resilience.
- We have a reputation for quality and customer service that is unrivalled in the sector and invest heavily in developing our innovative product range- multiple industry award winners.
- Chamber of Commerce SME winner 2017, FSC, PEFC, BRC full accreditation
What is the role?
- As part of our ongoing success we are now looking to recruit a dynamic and driven National Account Manager
- Responsibility for YOY growth of £multimillion budget
- Responsibility for company margin targets
- Hands on development of National Account portfolio of personal business
- You will drive sales of our innovative range of packaging, food packaging, beverage and bespoke printed products to a wide range of sectors including Healthcare , Education, Catering, Foodservice, Food, Beverage, Leisure
- .Part of National Accounts team working with Design, Commercial, Manufacturing and Customer service teams working to develop a world class business
- Home based position with UK/ROI travel
What are we looking for?
- Successful candidates will have an exceptional senior sales career to date with substantial over target performance and budget delivery.
- You will have experience of managing multi-site National Accounts and delivering sales growth and customer satisfaction.
- Board level experience is a must and sales drive and ability will be matched with a strong commercial skill set and the ability to adapt your approach according to business needs
- You will be ambitious, tenacious and possess exceptional negotiation and communication skills.
- Whilst exposure to the Foodservice, Food, Packaging, Print, Food Equipment and Food Processing sectors would be of interest we are open to applications from candidates with a genuine desire to transform their career from any competitive commercial sector.
- Candidates should be familiar with current IT packages
- You will have strong personal organisation and time management skills
- We are looking for candidates who genuinely feel they have the skills and energy to make a major difference to a business already enjoying considerable success
Time Frame and Application
This is a current vacancy with interviews available for suitably qualified applicants.
In the first instance interested parties should contact Andrew Wolfe quoting ref AW629
Midas Selection Ltd specialises in recruiting Sales, Marketing and executive level professionals across the packaging industry
Midas Selection Ltd operates as an Employment Agency.