National Account Exec - London
A fantastic opportunity has come available for an ambitious National Account Executive to join a dynamic culture led SME at a time of rapid expansion.
This SME is looking for a driven individual who will enable the company to continue to produce exceptional results to maintain a competitive position in the market. This company is a true challenger brand in a category that is dominated by blue chip FMCG companies.
This company prides itself on using all natural ingredients and their packaging is from sustainable sources, they lead the innovation for green companies in the FMCG industry.
All the leadership figures at this company have come from category leading blue chip companies but got tired with the red tape and slow progression opportunities, this has allowed this company to create blue chip training processes in a fun and friendly SME environment.
The responsibilities of the National Account Executive will include:
- Developing and maintaining sales out and EPOS reports capturing existing national accounts
- Analysis and evaluation on the effectiveness of promotional activity including producing reports
- Developing a distributor network
- Full ownership of distributor P&L
- Creating and developing POS offers
An ideal National Account Executive will:
- Have experience working in an FMCG business with a proven track record in FMCG sales
- Be fully computer literate and able to present confidently
- Be a charismatic team player who shows attention to detail
- Preferably have experience working with database management systems and continuous data sources
This exciting role offers career progression into many areas of the business including sales, distribution and marketing. If you are ready to take on a new challenge in a rewarding role then please apply below.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for National Account Exec - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly