Supply Chain Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Supply Chain Manager to join my client a rapidly growing, creative and entrepreneurial business based in the Surrey area. My client is SME going through a growth phase and so this is an opportunity for a Supply Chain Manager to come in and develop with the business.
As the Supply Chain Manager you'll be responsible for driving continuous improvements across supply chain, production, supplier management and purchasing. You will have one direct report but with the growth the business this will grow over the next year.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage an inventory coordinator and be responsible for their development as well as shaping the supply chain.
- Responsible for driving improvements in the existing supply and demand processes.
- Play a key role in the generation of effective Demand Plans and lead S&OP meeting cross functionally for our key brands across customers.
- Own the creation of production plans as well as purchasing of all raw materials ensuring KPI's and inventory levels are met.
- Perform regular virtual inventory stock reconciliations and own managing scheduled physical counts
- Work with the various suppliers forging strong, commercial and sustainable partnerships and reviewing their performances on a regular basis
- Resolve day to day supply issues and failed deliveries into customers with 3PL partners
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Strong end to end supply chain experience ideally from a FMCG background
- Leadership/Management capabilities
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail
- Agile, adaptable and able to deal with pressure
- Strategic and customer centric thinking
Apply for Supply Chain Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly