National Account Executive - Health Foods
3 days left
- Contract Type
Already listed in Sainsbury's, Waitrose, Ocado, Co-op and Wholefoods, sales are growing rapidly and the company has to date experienced sales growth of over 250% yoy. There are plenty of opportunities for professional growth and development!
They are now looking for a dynamic and effective, healthy-food loving person to work closely with the Head of Sales to manage a portfolio of high street and convenience accounts.
- To support the sales team with the management of a variety of convenience accounts including Boots, Superdrug, WHSmith, Spar, Nisa and Costcutter
- Develop full understanding of each account to fully maximise sales volume
- Deliver the best customer service
- Undertake all supporting administrative tasks as required e.g. new line forms, invoices etc
- Tracking, analysing and reporting sales data by customer, highlighting any key points which can help the business
- Managing, tracking and reporting of customer spend through invoicing and accruals
- Work alongside supply chain to accurately forecast requirements
- To work with marketing to organise and plan promotions and events throughout the year to drive sales
- Build strong relationships with key accounts, helping to manage promotions, trade spend and POS
- Developing and nurturing existing business to increase their rates of sale and distribution
What we are looking for:
- A smart, analytical self-starter who relishes the responsibility of working with multiple key accounts
- An entrepreneurial thinker who is comfortable working in a fast-paced SME environment
- At least 2 years of experience working in an FMCG or retail buying
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent communication skills; verbal & written
- A good problem-solver
- Someone who is hungry to drive for growth for the company and your own career progression
- A collaborative work style with strong customer and consumer focus
- Confident personality - You need to be comfortable speaking to everyone and working as part of a small team
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for National Account Executive - Health Foods
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly