National Account Manager - E-Commerce
About The Business:
You could be an E-Commerce NAM for one of the most recognisable businesses, with some of the most iconic brands in the world.
You’ll undoubtedly know these guys and will have grown up with some of their products. They boast some of the best licenced products worldwide which are spearheading their growth and providing exciting additions to their armoury. The business has been through a tough 12 months (I mean who hasn’t?) but they have now set the foundations to consolidate and drive the amazing growth they have experienced - which is where this new addition to headcount comes in.
The people involved are truly amazing, with a new CEO from Microsoft and people on the Board from the likes of Amazon and Dyson. The company is future proofing to become more modern and truly exploit the opportunities that are now presenting themselves in the digital & Ecomm driven age.
Culturally, this place is a delight to work at - flexible working hours, half day finishes on a Friday and a real buzz in the office. People genuinely love to work here and that is shown by the progression of some of their current employees.
You’ll be invited to company away days, quarterly kick offs and the customary sporting and drinking activities after work if it suits you!
About The Opportunity:
National Account Manager – E-Commerce
- £55,000 - £65,000 Basic Salary
- Bonus 30%
- Company Car/Allowance
You are a National Account Manager who’ll take control of their fastest growing account in E-Commerce.
With the rise of Ecommerce as a sales platform and the massive migration of consumer convenience shopping, this company wants you to join & spearhead the growth of ecomm in your account base and start to maximise its potential.
What the role looks like:
- Reporting directly into the Head of E-Commerce for Europe.
- You’ll have full buyer contact & strategic input into your account.
- Massive NPD launches constantly with super cool products and innovative new lines.
- You’ll be working continuously with the internal marketing teams to offer your expertise into best practice to activate all levers needed to drive shoppers to your customer.
- You’ll be creating, implementing and following through the JBP that you have agreed with the Buying teams.
- Have sign off on A+P budgets so you can act quickly to the changes of the category.
The career path:
These guys want you to be here for 2-3 roles time - realistic timeframes to Controller level are 2-3 years. Once you are up and running, the plan is to invest in a team under this role which can offer you fantastic career progression.
You’ll be a super Ecommerce National Account Manager who can demonstrate your expertise in all things Digital:
- FMCG experience with Buyer interaction
- Strong working knowledge of Online/digital, Amazon/Shop Direct & e-commerce
- A competitive streak!
- Proactive, passionate, keen to learn and a team player
- Excellent communication skills – able to communicate ideas concisely and confidently
- Have significant internal relationship building experience as the teams are close knit and need to be in this constantly changing environment
- Demonstrate competence in data analysis Kantar, IRI etc.
- Possess exceptional IT skills (especially PowerPoint and Excel)
- The ability to deal well with ambiguity due to the constant change.
- Drive to progress and progress quickly
Most of all, we need you to be fun, driven and ambitious to fit with the culture of this business.
Be adaptable to change and the constant ambiguity that surrounds a business driven by trends and fashion.
If you fancy coming on this transformation journey, then get in touch!
Meet PIE. We like to do things differently.
Exceptional sales & marketing recruitment across Consumer, FMCG, Automotive & Business to Business.
Together, we've a lot of strong, traditional, sales and marketing recruitment experience but with a modern, socially led approach to recruiting. We will work with you through your journey to that next position and beyond, offering insight into organisations and into every step of the recruitment process.
Whether you’re actively seeking a position or just want to stay abreast of the latest opportunities in the market then speak to one of our experienced consultants on 01494 590404 – we look forward to being in touch.