Sales Representative (Garden Products)
Title: Sales Representative (Garden Products)
Region: East Midlands & East Anglia
Sector: Agriculture, Forestry and Garden products
Salary: c£30,000 + 25% bonus + company vehicle
Our client is a global manufacturer of replacement parts, equipment, and accessories for the forestry, lawn and agriculture industry. Due to the previous incumbent retiring, a fantastic opportunity has arisen. They are now seeking for an innovative and dynamic individual to help drive their products into garden, forestry and agriculture dealerships across the East of the UK.
As a Sales Representative, you will inherit an established client base covering the East of England and will be tasked with managing over 200 existing accounts. You will be tasked with following a set journey plan, keeping up to date with latest product launches/changes and delivering against an annual revenue target. This is more of an Account Management/Farmer type role, however new business acquisitions will be encouraged.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Creating and following a journey plan that achieves the business targets.
- Building trusting relationships with dealerships, resellers, distributors.
- Presenting the benefits of stocking the brand and be proactive in winning display space.
- Identifying new opportunities.
- Reporting against the area sales plan.
The person for this Sales Representative role:
We are looking for an experienced field sales professional with a background in either the garden, forestry or agricultural sales, and someone who is keen to learn and submerge themselves into a niche, but growing industry. A proven ability to manage a sales area with regular field sales visits is crucial. In addition, we are looking for:
- Based in the East Midlands/East Anglia.
- An interest in the garden / agricultural / forestry industries.
- A dynamic individual and a self starter.
- Prepared for lots of driving and regular nights away.
- A proven track record in customer retention.
- Excellent sales skills. Able to influence decisions and close for sales orders.
- Great personality – positive, likeable, good sense of humour, builds relationships easily.
- Embraces being accountable for the area performance and prioritises constantly in order to meet targets.
- Possess the potential and desire to progress to a more senior role.
- Due to the shape and size of the products an element of physical fitness is required.
Generous performance-based bonus on achievement of key objectives. Company car, fuel card, smart phone, lap-top.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 72 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response, we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Apply for Sales Representative (Garden Products)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly