Retail Product Trainer
Job title: Retail Product Trainer
Location: Home based with UK coverage
Salary: £attractive plus bonus, company vehicle and benefits package
Sector: Garden power
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: NH/19838
- A new role created to support new retail partners
- Provide retail and product training that inspires sell-through
- Delivered in regional training centres throughout the UK
Stihl is a global leader in outdoor power tools serving the forestry, construction, agricultural and gardening markets via a network of national dealers. The GB sales and marketing subsidiary, based in Camberley, Surrey, is a significant operation within the worldwide family of highly successful Stihl companies.
STIHL is committed to working in partnership with dealers, retailers, major end users and colleagues and provides extensive product training via a network of training centres. This new role is responsible for the delivery of STIHL product training programmes for new retail customers. The training is delivered at training centres throughout the UK.
The Role of Retail Product Trainer:
Reporting to the Commercial Learning & Development Manager this role is responsible for Retail and Sales training for retail Partners. This includes the identification, design, delivery and evaluation of training activities including webinars and e-learning.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Working from home and travelling to various training centres throughout the UK
- Delivering retail and sales training on relevant STIHL ranges
- Identify, develop and design training solutions that meet programme objectives
- Assist Area Sales Managers by providing training demonstrations to large end users
- Provide retail and sales training content to colleagues for use in e-learning modules
- Attend roadshows and exhibitions to provide advice to customers
- Deliver presentations and demonstrations to support the Business Development Manager
A negotiable basic salary plus company vehicle, 25 days holiday, private healthcare, private dental care, contributory pension, subsidised gym membership, childcare vouchers, product discounts.
Stihl is a business that is committed to the development of all employees and successful individuals will enjoy considerable opportunities for future advancement within and outside of the UK business.
Product Trainer profile:
We are looking for an experienced, engaging and enthusiastic trainer who is centrally based and can travel throughout the UK. Successful applicants should be able to demonstrate:
- High levels of performance in a previous training role
- Retail and Sales training experience
- Basic knowledge of the use of STIHL machines
- Product demonstration experience
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Excellent time management and planning
- Adaptability and flexibility
For more information and to apply please contact Nick Hester at Cavendish Maine:
Name: Craig Tindall
Telephone: 01275 813009