International Sales Channel Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join a true challenger SME in the Health Food and Drink industry. Focusing on health and sustainability with a drive to give back, our client is looking for an International Sales Channel Manager to drive growth throughout the business, identifying new opportunities to increase sales, brand awareness and spread their message of health.
The Role of International Sales Channel Manager would involve the following:
- Identifying new sales opportunities through creation and execution of export sales strategy
- Building, maintaining and growing your existing commercial network
- Full P&L responsibility ensuring ROI is met through marketing and promotional activity
- Using knowledge of your territory to recommend what action should be taken in order to drive growth and increase brand awareness
- Identify key trends within your markets to gain a competitive edge
- Organise events to educate your market on brand activities, raising awareness and increasing opportunities for growth
To be a successful International Sales Channel Manager you will be:
- Flexible and proactive, thriving in a fast paced environment
- Experienced with full P&L and budgeting responsibility
- Significantly experienced in International and Export FMCG Sales
- Experienced in planning, delivering and executing sales strategy on an international scale
- An excellent communicator, comfortable presenting in front of a large audience
- A leader by nature, passionate about spreading the message of your brand
- Passionate about health in all senses of the word
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
Committed to changing the current view on health our client is looking for an International Sales Channel Manager to embody their message, build relationships and drive growth through international markets. This role is ideal for someone looking to apply their vast experience of International and Export FMCG sales to an exciting new challenge.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.