Logistics Executive | Global Nutrition Brand
Are you ready to take on a new challenge in logistics and supply chain? Growing with a nutrition and fitness brand that’s been featured on the Sunday Times’ Fast Track top 100 for the last 5 years?
As a part of their dynamic and fast-paced logistics team based just outside Birmingham, you’ll be an Logistics Administrator. Supporting the logistics controller with retail and consumer orders, you’ll be managing the end to end process of order to delivery – analysing service delivery using client and supplier data. You’ll be the sole point of contact for their 3PL supplier and will be responsible for maintaining the relationship while ensuring their performance is at the highest level.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Ensuring orders are processes through the delivery and warehouse system effectively.
- Monitoring and measuring 3PL supplier performance and helping to resolve issues at every stage of the process.
- Supporting the Logistics controller in developing and improving delivery service levels.
- Being proactive and focused while prioritising urgent requests from the internal team.
The ideal candidate has;
- Previously managed a 3PL supplier previously for a product-based business.
- A basic understanding of WMS system standards.
- Operating exposure to UK and European logistics
- An eye for recognising and communicating opportunities for continuous process improvements.
- Good attention to detail, an analytical mindset and effective time-management skills.
- Good with all Microsoft office products including, Power Point, Word and Excel.
If you’re excited to potentially be a part of this dynamic and fast-growing brand, apply now or email Ben Sheridan - firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a good number to give you a call.