Director, Retail Insights - Retail Banking
A unique opportunity has arisen to join the leaders in UK Grocery retail within their consumer insights function, specialising in retail and financial services. This is a leadership role, with both direct and dotted line reports.
Our client are the global leaders in consumer insight in the retail industry and have a fantastic platform to develop your career. You will be passionate and driven, with a genuine desire to provide excellent client servicing, as well as consulting on areas of continuous improvement to ensure consistent delivery.
As this position will have a key strategic focus on Financial Services and Retail Banking, we’re looking for someone with in-depth knowledge of the Financial Services industry and the ability to use insights to generate actionable plans.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading the client relationship and developing best-in-class strategies through the use of insights and industry knowledge
- Work with senior stakeholders to maintain and develop the existing relationships, identifying growth opportunities in the partnership
- Taking a consultative approach to problem solving, presenting ideas and solutions
- Delivering against KPIs and revenue targets, looking for ways to constantly maximise opportunities
- Lead and develop a team of direct and indirect reports
- Budget management and forecasting
If you think this could be a good fit, please apply today.