Regional Sales Manager - FMCG On-Trade Craft Beer!
Regional Sales Manager – FMCG On-Trade Craft Beer!
£35,000-£40,000 + competitive commission & package
My client is a company that brews one of the world’s leading lagers.
They are looking for a Regional Sales Manager lead the sales division for one of their key locations.
Working closely with the partner-distributer sales teams, you will act as an ambassador and control and support the growth of the brand, through identifying quality distribution and growing visibility.
It is essential you have at least 3-5 years’ previous experience developing new business through cold calling, prospecting or by increasing sales within existing accounts, preferably from a craft beer background.
- Identify and target key customers in the ‘on-trade’ sector
- Build long-term trading relationships with key regional groups
- Work closely with third party suppliers and wholesalers
- Execute activity to support UK-wide leased and managed customers
- Deliver brand education & training to supplier, retailer and consumer
- Identify effective and beneficial sponsorship and promotional opportunities
- Gain New distribution and volume for brands
- Weekly reporting of results, key successes and competitor activity
- Responsible for building, development and maintenance of account database, target customers and results.
- Outstanding knowledge and connections within the Craft Beer industry with independent bars, clubs, pubs and restaurants to hit the ground running
- People person, very confident and outgoing with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You will have worked in a similar position within the brewing industry and have a track record of commercial delivery of at least 3-5 years
- Highly organised and fantastic at developing and retaining a successful territory
- Excellent negotiating, analysis and forecasting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a face paced, high-pressure environment without supervision
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Driven and proactive approach
If you have the right experience outlined above and want to be considered, send your CV through to email@example.com or call me - 02077902666
If this is the role for you, please get in touch, alternatively, if this isn't the role for you and you know someone amazing who would be perfect, we have a great referral scheme where you could earn up to £500 if a candidate gets placed. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contacts. Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest. We give away fantastic prizes... every month!