Head of Sales Support
My client are looking for a Head of Sales Support to be responsible for the daily running of the team, ensuring excellent administrative and customer service to support the bridal, retail and wholesales team.
Launched in 1988, my clients signature style has contributed to revolutionise the bridal industry. They have flagship stores and showrooms in London, Paris and New York. The collections are available at the world's most discerning stores such as Harrods, Harvey Nichols, Neiman Marcus, Net-A-Porter and Bergdorf Goodman.
As the Head of Sales Support you will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with internal colleagues and external stakeholders in London
- Communicating with stakeholders to ensure they are aware of key priorities and areas of focus and ensure they are updated on any outstanding projects
- Supporting multiple teams with production, reviewing and analysing reports to inform decision making
- Identifying areas of improvement and developing strategies to address these, whilst ensuring a continued smooth and efficient support process.
Supporting my clients flagship store's
- Coaching and developing multiple team's to be able to answer and handle difficult queries and complaints, ensuring all queries are responded to in a professional manner.
The Successful Head of Sales Support will:
£30,000-£35,000 Basic + Package