Regional Account Manager
The role of the Regional Account Manager- Midlands & East Anglia will be to maintain, develop and grow the defined account base to deliver on the business objectives.
The role will include but not limited to;
- Represent a customer base that ranges from Multiple Grocers, Mail Order Wine Specialists, Independent retailers and specialist wine merchants to restaurant and hotel customers.
- Be based at home but have a requirement to travel to Head Office, Customers and Suppliers as required by the nature and scope of the role.
- Report to the Regional Head of Sales, the RAM will be responsible for meeting pre-agreed Commercial targets for the region.
- Develop the strategy for regional agency distribution and sales of the full portfolio.
- Meet or exceed pre- agreed commercial targets for the region including new business and growth in existing business.
- Be responsible for the P&L in the region.
The success candidate will ideally have either a level 3 or diploma WSET qualification, OR qualify by the equivalent level of sales experience within the drinks sector.