National Account Manager
NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
You will an experienced National Account Manager currently operating in a branded Non-Food Consumer Goods business. You will have experience managing National Accounts in the Digital/Online Channel.
This established International company enjoys prominent visibility in all trade channels.
- Create product and promotional business plans for all customers.
- Manage and develop multiple customer contacts.
- Negotiate range pricing and promotional opportunities.
- Generate accurate forecasting, monitor sales out information, budgetary control and cost management.
- Develop good working relationships with internal departments.
- Develop a high level of product knowledge, features and benefits.
- Maintain accurate customer records including account contacts, product listings and pricing.
- Analysis of data to fully understand trends within the category.
- Effectively manage expenditure - promotional budgets, day to day expenses etc.
- Ensure sales forecasts and targets are achieved.
Skills & Experience
- Min A Level, preferably Graduate calibre
- Minimum 2 years National Account experience in branded Consumer goods
- Experience must include at least 1-2 years managing key accounts in the Digital/Online sector.
- Influential, persuasive – a naturally articulate communicator
- Highly organized, competent with administration and planning
- Focused and fast-paced, used to working in a demanding and changeable environment
- A self-starter, able to work with little or no supervision
- Resilient, robust and tenacious – able to solve business and customer related issues
- Factual judgement - make practical and realistic decisions
- Must be flexible, adaptable and keen to develop personally
- Willing to push ideas, challenge the status quo, suggest alternatives
- A full, preferably clean UK driving licence with a willingness to travel as required
Salary is negotiable to £55k + bonus + car + benefits.
To apply send your up to date CV quoting Ref HQ512 to Richard Swallow at Swallow Associates Ltd – firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not forward your CV to any employer without prior discussion and agreement.