Business Development Director - Charity
2 days left
- Contract Type
The Director of Business Development will be responsible for developing and implementing a commercially focused Business Development Strategy for the organisation, founded on core values.
A leading Charity based in the North, with a strong set of values and sense of purpose.
- To support the delivery of the Organisation Strategy
- To develop and implement a Mergers and Acquisitions Strategy for the organisation
People and Relationships
- Develop and maintain effective partnerships with a wide range of organisations and key stakeholders, in line with the organisation's strategic objectives
- Effectively engage and network across commercial forums
- To be responsible for the delivery of commercial metrics and for planning remedial action
- To work closely with Executive Team to devise and implement an appropriate growth strategy
- To contribute effectively to and support the Senior Leadership Group.
- Support the move to a more coordinated, collaborative approach to business development
The successful candidate will be an experienced Business Development professional, ideally with Charity experience. Outstanding leadership and strategic skills will be essential.
A basic salary of £65,000, plus car allowance and other benefits.