National Account Manager
2 days left
- Contract Type
The role as National Account Manager is working for a leading brand going through substantial growth within the nutritional food sector & looking to focus on the Grocery & Pharmacy channel to further extend their business.
Our client are a leading brand within food nutrition. They have gone from strength to strength in driving their products through mass market and grocery channels and are looking to further a line of new, exciting products into this channel.
The role as National Account Manager will be looking after the Grocery & Pharmacy channel, looking to drive the following;
- Delivery of revenue and profitability targets through the successful retention, management and growth of an existing account portfolio
- Building and the effective execution of Joint Business and Account Development plans in partnership with your customers
- Ability to drive both the Branded, Award-Winning products
- Managing the long term strategic direction of your account portfolio through strategic road mapping
- Managing opportunity and risk through expert Stakeholder Management
- Drive New Product Development
- Work closely with the Marketing & Operational teams to ensure strong internal engagement
Key Skills: National Account Manager
- FMCG experience
- Successful current & past experience working within the Grocery and/or Pharmacy channel
- Ability to build close relationships with key contacts, drive sales & create sustainable joint business plans that deliver long term
- Able to establish and maintain effective relationships both internally and external
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Comfortable working in a process and target driven working environment
- Able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Located commutable to the West Midlands as required.
£35,000 - £50,000 basic salary + benefits