Assistant Merchandiser - Global Tech Brand
3 days left
- Contract Type
Assistant Merchandiser - Global Tech Company
£28K-£35K + 7.5% Bonus + Benefits
A great opportunity for a personable and analytical merchandising professional to join a global tech brand based in Central London. My client is looking for someone to maximise sales potential, raise brand awareness and supply all merchandise to be sold on their web store.
Company Info - Assistant Merchandiser:
As one of the most successful, innovative and high-growth tech companies in the world, my client has been THE premier career destination for a number of years now. Ranked in the top 10 of the global FTSE 250, they have experienced year-on-year growth and are the runaway leader in their sector. People are at the heart of the business and they have created a great working culture where every employee enjoys coming into work.
Assistant Merchandiser Responsibilities:
- Maximising sales potential and raising brand awareness through branded products
- Developing relationships with suppliers and sourcing new products
- Work collaboratively with the sales and marketing teams to provide excellent partner satisfaction
- Take responsibility for pricing, promotion, inventory management and end-to-end supply chain of all products
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with suppliers
To Be A Successful Assistant Merchandiser:
- Strong academic background, degree educated or equivalent
- Merchandising experience from a retail, FMCG or similar background
- Customer facing experience or able to demonstrate excellent communication skills
- The ability to build close working relationships
- Strong desire to pursue a career within merchandising
Assistant Merchandiser - The Benefits:
- Dress down, really cool brand focused offices in a great central London location
- Sociable office environment, Friday office drinks and regular team nights out
- Everyone employed is of a high calibre, so it is great place to learn and develop your career
- Global company with international opportunities
- Company bonus
- 26 days holiday (With the opportunity to buy an additional five)
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working
- Plus loads more!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global tech brand that offers a great working environment and progression opportunities. They are a very sociable business and have created a supportive framework that allows all employees to reach their full potential.
How To Apply - Assistant Merchandiser:
If you are interested in working for a great brand in an exciting, fulfilling and challenging merchandising role, then please apply to the Lime Talent team now!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Assistant Merchandiser - Global Tech Brand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly