International Account Manager, leading gift and home company!
2 days left
- Contract Type
International Account Manager, leading gift & home company, £28,000 - £30,000 + bonus, London
We are looking for a passionate, results- driven International Account Manager with a passion for design-led products to come and work for with our fabulous client!
They are a leading gift and homewares brand, who supply leading retailers globally with their trend-led, fun products. Their enviable customer list includes the likes of Nordstrom, Urban Outfitters, & MoMA, alongside smaller independent retailers globally. They are looking for a dynamic International Account Manager to join their sales team, to work both directly with their Rest of World customers and liaise with distributors and agents, in regions including Australia, Japan, and Canada, along with many other countries.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated successful growth & development in a similar role, and have an entrepreneurial approach. Are you the International Account Manger this fantastic company is seeking?
The International Account Manager roles and responsibilities include:
- Liaise with & support our 15 existing distributors/agents, developing a strong relationship, and familiarity with their customer base, sales history, pipeline projects, and how to maximise projected revenue.
- Direct account management for International regions without a distribution partner, excluding USA & UK markets.
- Research & analysis of existing customer base, identifying potential growth areas and new customer opportunities, in line with the company strategy.
- Demonstrating a detailed understanding of customer/distributor requirements.
- Liaising with Key Accounts to maintain and grow the business.
- Place, process, & invoice orders on Sage.
- Monitoring of customer orders to ensure timely delivery.
- Assist with credit control as necessary.
- Attending trade shows as required, meeting both existing and potential new customers.
The successful International Account Manager will have the following qualities:
- 4+ years’ experience in an Export/International sales role, ideally within the gifting industry.
- Proven track record of increasing sales and adding new markets.
- Experience within the gift or home industry.
- Good knowledge of retailer trading terms e.g. margins, payment terms, etc.
- Excellent telephone manner, good vocabulary and literacy.
- Superb negotiator and enviable people skills.
- Organised and have advanced Excel skills.
- Deadline driven, self-motivated, and love a fast-paced working environment.
Why you’ll love this job
- Fantastic catalogue of fun, trend-led products, a sales dream!
- Fast growing British brand.
- Being part of a dynamic, passionate team.
What they’ll love about you
- Your dynamic, enthusiastic, pro-active
- You ALWAYS give 100%.
- Your enviable natural ability to create and maintain strong, lasting relationships – you’re a real people person.
If this International Account Manager role sounds like it’s for you, get in touch and send us your CV today!
Apply for International Account Manager, leading gift and home company!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly