SENIOR NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
5 days left
- Contract Type
SENIOR NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
Thornton and Ross has a vacancy for a Senior National Account Manager within the Consumer Healthcare Division.
Thornton & Ross is an International Consumer Healthcare and Prescription products business based in the North of England.
Established in 1922, the company has grown steadily to become one of the UK’s largest and most sophisticated Consumer Healthcare companies. In 2013, T&R was acquired by Stada AG, a German pharmaceutical business. Since then the business has delivered strong and accelerated growth significantly above the market to now become a major force in the UK Consumer Healthcare and Prescription businesses. The business is also rapidly expanding development of its leading Brands on an International basis.
T&R develops and markets many leading Consumer Healthcare brands including Covonia, Hedrin, Flexitol, Cetraben, Zoflora and KY Jelly.
Due to some exciting UK growth plans and the International business expansion which has created some internal career moves, Thornton and Ross is now looking to recruit an additional Senior National Account Manager to manage some of the key UK wholesalers and pharmacy retailers. Reporting to the Healthcare Category Controller, this person will take responsibility for some key Pharmacy wholesale accounts including Celesio (AAH), and Phoenix. These are very significant accounts for the T&R business across OTC Consumer Healthcare and the prescription business.
Targets and Account Responsibilities
- Annual sales and contribution targets as agreed with the Controller / Sales Director
- To analyse, propose and agree annual Joint Business Plans with key buyers in line with T&R company objectives, promotional budgets and the customer’s planning calendar.
Influencing Key Buyers
- To work with key stakeholders to produce rationale and present business case for introduction of NPD, gaining distribution and in-store presence and display.
- To develop & maintain an effective working relationship with key buyers, supply chain and regulatory contacts.
General Account Management
- To complete accurately and within given time frames, all aspects of internal and external communication to ensure effective management of the given account.
In order to play a key role within this organisation, you will be able to demonstrate a track record of building highly effective and successful relationships with key customers, ideally within the pharmacy wholesale channel. You will also understand how to maximise your business not only through your direct activity but also ensure the pull through and execution of your plans to the retailer/pharmacies as well.
What You’ll Get In Return
You’ll be offered a competitive salary, car and inclusion in a bonus scheme based on business and individual’s results. You’ll enjoy an exciting and passionate environment and a team of hard-working, loyal, like-minded individuals.
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role please contact James Myerscough at Better Placed Ltd on 0113 236 4040 or email JamesMyerscough@Betterplaced.com
Apply for SENIOR NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly