Account Controller - New Business
PepsiCo UK is home to some of the world's most loved food and drink products. Making every day favourites like Walkers Crisps, Tropicana and Quaker Oats, we have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and have recently been voted a Top Employer for the seventh year in a row!
Our Commercial teams are passionate, driven individuals, with a genuine lust for learning and development! They work hard and achieve great success individually and as part of a strong team. If you thrive on personal challenge and development then it's a great environment to work in.
As a channel within PepsiCo, our Away From Home channel is arguably one of the most exciting! With 16% of all 'on the go' occasions happening within the AFH market we have so many opportunities to explore innovative ways and places to sell our products!
We've ramped up our resource and capability within the team and are looking to hire an Account Controller to help us truly unlock the potential and win in the white space across our portfolio. This is a pivotal role in delivering transformational growth!
Up for the challenge?
A bit more about the role:
- Delivering incremental net revenue through developing and winning new accounts
- Create a channel and customer strategy to segment and prioritise the prospects and detail a plan of how we will unlock those opportunities
- Build a structure for opening new business to model best practice on winning contracts
- Execute sub channel Customer Value Offerings (CVO) and execution frameworks with your customers; ensuring that you are encompassing total portfolio and the opportunities that presents
- Personal accountability for targeting the biggest opportunities and unlocking growth in year one
- Work with our European and US colleagues to leverage scale at a global level to open up local opportunities
- Work with the other areas within OOH to help generate leads and opportunities
- Collaborate with finance to build clear revenue models and align with OOH Director and Impulse Finance Director to define the metrics
- Create and be accountable for the reporting across "New Business" ensuring there is a course correction procedure in place
- Build the right capability for "New Business" with internal resource and external consultation
- Build and own the process for handing over new business across to our Protect and Expand team
- So what type of people are we looking for?
- Strategic Thinkers - you'll be building the new business strategy from scratch with ownership and accountability of this channel
- Leaders - With future scope to build and develop the team, we are looking for people with management and leadership experience
- Different approach - within this role, you'll be fighting for binary agreements where brands are less important
- Insight led commercial solutions - Start with the consumer and create win win commercial solutions
- Entrepreneurial - Small business mindset within a huge global player
- Knowledge of working in a large matrix organisation is definitely a must for this role; an awareness of how FMCG businesses work would also be advantageous. Ultimately, we are looking for someone ambitious, who is willing to roll up their sleeves and tackle this challenge head on. Could that be you?