Senior Key Account Manager
3 days left
- Contract Type
Develop and grow key accounts including Boots, The Perfume Shop and Superdrug
Manage and mentor a Key Account Executive
My client is a leading company in premium fragrance, skincare and cosmetics looking for a Senior Key Account Manager to join their team.
Dealing with historic and fresh brands keeps this company dynamic and growing.
Based in London.
As Senior Key Account Manager in sales you will be responsible for
- Complete autonomy of your accounts
- Development and maintenance of existing clients including Superdrug and Boots
- Generation of business plans to drive sales
- Negotiation of promotional activity at buyer level
- Training and development of a National Account Executive
As Senior Key Account Manager you will
- Have managed account executives or similar before
- Be self motivated and driven
- Have daily access to London
£55,000 + bonus + 15% bonus + car