Customer Service Executive | Global Nutrition Brand
Are you passionate about great customer service? Ready to give the gift of reassurance and knowledge that they're a customer that's valued? This is your chance to give that feeling, that exceptional customer experience, within a business that brings healthy lifestyle products to millions. Our client is a leader in the fitness and nutrition industry with one of the fastest growing brands globally - featured on The Sunday Times’ Fast Track top 100 for the last 5 years.
As a part of their dynamic and fast-paced customer service team based just outside Birmingham - you’ll be an Customer service executive. Supporting customers with new product inquires, promotions, returns and delivery issues ensuring each and every customer feels heard, looked-after and valued.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Supporting customer messages via telephone, email, social media and web – Putting the customer experience at the forefront of every interaction.
- Listen patently and attentively to the needs of the customer, and directing them to the appropriate individual or department to address their needs.
- Accurately logging and recording each interaction and updating account information in order to create clear reports for managers and the senior leadership team.
- Giving feedback to the team on how to improve the customer experience.
The ideal candidate:
- Has previous experience in a customer service support function within a product-based business.
- Is honest, energetic and empathic in all their interactions.
- Comfortable being the voice of a premium and high-profile brand, conversing with individuals from a wide variety of backgrounds.
- Results-driven and adaptable to new environments and situations.
- Good with all Microsoft office products including, Power Point, Word and Excel.
If you’re excited to potentially be a part of this dynamic and fast-growing brand, apply now or email Ben Sheridan via email@example.com with your CV and a good number to give you a call.