Customer & Trading Manager
7 days left
- Contract Type
Sainsbury's - Leading Starts Here
Customer & Trading Manager (Nationwide, full and part time)
Range of flexible shifts available
Starting salary of at least £22,000 (£24,000 in London), increasing depending on store and team size.
New, reimagined store management roles, with the support you need to really lead, and great benefits.
We’re busy transforming retail to make every customer experience a brilliant one. And it starts with our managers, in new roles where they have the support and freedom they need to truly lead.
- You’ll coach and support store colleagues to delight customers
- You’ll seek out new ways to do a great job and get the best from your team
- Efficient, quick, and ready to use your initiative, you’ll help drive sales
- You’ll keep everyone focused on doing the right thing for every single customer, every time
While you're helping us lead the way in retail, we’ll help you to be the leader you want to be. You can expect:
- A competitive salary
- Leadership, support and guidance from your line manager
- Tailored performance and development plans for you and your teams
- Info and digital applications at your fingertips, that make your job easier
- Access to field and central support teams
- Other Sainsbury’s Group benefits, such as discounted shopping
- There’s no uniform, because we want you to be you
Exciting new roles call for new role models. Retail experience isn’t essential, but the right skills are. You’ll be:
- A leader in the making: ready to influence, support and challenge in and outside your immediate team
- Passionate about customer service
- An inspiring communicator, responsive listener and great collaborator
- Driven and always learning
- A first-rate planner and decision maker
- Open-minded: the more flexible you are, the more likely we are to find a place for you.