Looking to take on a new Marketing contract on a fixed term basis? Interested in working for a global FMCG business who operate in several channels and categories with multiple household, and widely recognised brands?
This will grab your attention if you’re a Commercial Marketer who has operated across the full mix and looking for challenge, opportunity to make your mark and have full autonomy across the mix including ATL, BTL, insights, trade marketing, shopper marketing, brand planning and development and product launch!
Based in Dublin, this is a business who hold exciting brands which are market leaders! A business who have a culture which is people led, flexible and offers a structure and process for continued growth and who are now in a position where they’re looking to appoint a Brand Marketing Manager for a period of 12 months.
- Roll out of the 2018 Brand Plans across multiple brands
- Development of the 2019 Brand Plans
- Support Brand activation in store working closely with external agencies and the sales team
- Collaborate with the wider internal team and manage external agencies to develop ATL campaigns
- Monitor competitor brand activity, trends, pricing, promotions and report on key brand metrics using Nielsen and Kantar data
- Budget management
Successful candidates will hold the following experience/ attributes:
- FMCG Brand Marketing experience across the full mix
- Able to interpret data drawing insight – familiar with Nielsen and Kantar
- Numerical with good analytical ability
- ATL exposure
- Agency management
- Brand planning through from creation to activation
- Highly commercial, able to support a sales team and implement marketing activity
- Customer facing experience used to dealing with Retailers
- Independent in nature, a strong and assertive character
This is a great opportunity and one which will see you involved in wide ranging activity in a busy and multi brand focused role. Please don’t hesitate in applying if you’d like to learn more.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.