Business Development Manager
4 days left
- Contract Type
Utopia Bathroom Group - Job Description
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Accountable To: Regional Sales Manager
- To maximise and to increase Utopia turnover in line with the Business Strategy and growth expectations, promoting the whole range of Utopia products within your given region.
- Agree a predetermined sales budget for the financial year (Jan - December) and use best practise and BI to endeavour to achieve and surpass your budget.
- Provide full training to customers as and when required, and capture feedback on demand and new product.
- Complete weekly, monthly and specific sales reports, accurately and to set deadlines
- Utilise your working day in an effective manner, ensuring you have made productive and best use of your working day/week, with call planner segmentation. (you are reminded that travelling time should not be included as part of your working time)
- Report any problems or issues to the Regional Sales Manager and provide solutions where necessary
- Liaise with and direct Area Business Development Executive to ensure full area contact, coverage and development.
- You will be required to be available to work on any display stands during exhibitions in which Utopia is involved.
- You will be required to attend any training courses the company deems necessary to enable you to continue to carry out your role effectively and to progress your skill set.
- You are required to keep accurate details and files of all customers within your area including all contact personnel, updating CRM system and noting all communication via CRM.
- You will be accompanied by the Regional Sales Manager on customer visits, on a regular basis and attend regular appraisal meetings with your Line Manager
- You will be expected to achieve an excellent level of communication with all internal departments, at all levels, on a regular basis and provide feedback to the customer service team, marketing, procurement and others as appropriate.
The contract is based on a 40-hour week, however you will be expected to do any further hours which may be necessary to complete your daily tasks.
This list is not exhaustive, and may be changed at any time to include other tasks.
Skills and experience will include:-
You need to have at least two years of experience in retail field sales, ideally within the bathrooms sector, with sound knowledge of the differing routes to market.
With a proven track record of exceeding sales and budget targets
A sound ability to formulate and conduct competent presentations at all levels
Extensive experience of designing full showroom floor plans, display settings and project managing showroom display installations from start to finish.
You will need to be computer and Smart phone literate.
Self-motivated and a dynamic sales professional with excellent time management skills
Whenever necessary it will be expected for you to spend nights away as part of the requirements of the job. This will be determined by permitted mileage & driving time guidelines for each working day.
You will represent Utopia, its products and the company name, fairly acting in good faith, and operating in the company’s best interest at all times.
In all matters act loyally and faithfully to Utopia, in accordance with its policies and procedures. Where there is no policy or practice in place, act in a manner which is considered to be in the best interest of the company.
Geographical area will include but not solely the following: -
- Midlands, Wales, Gloucestershire, Summerset
- Northamptonshire, Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Essex, London, Kent, Surrey, East and West Sussex.
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly