Category Executive - FMCG (non-food)
3 days left
- Contract Type
A great role is available to work for a leading non-food FMCG business who offer both branded and own label products across the major UK retail channels including grocery customers. The business is well run and has passionate business unit leaders who drive the growth agenda across all functions.
You will have experience of working in a category or marketing analyst role within an FMCG environment as you will be responsible for analysing market data such as IRI, Nielsen and/or Kantar. Working in a small team and supporting the wider group and external customers, you will have the ability to identify gaps for new product and brand opportunities.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Experience of working in a category or analytical role working with market data
- Worked in an FMCG or Consumer Retail organisation with an understanding of brands/products
- Have the ability to present strong recommendations to senior level stakeholders and customers
- Solid project management and communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Must be able to work in Peterborough on a daily basis
- Degree educated
Due to high volume advert responses, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.
Apply for Category Executive - FMCG (non-food)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly