Medical Sales Account Manager – Area Sales Manager
Our client is a Global Pharmaceutical Company committed to research and development; they have a strong heritage in bringing to market innovative products to both primary and secondary care. As a Medical Sales Representative you will be the critical link between our client and healthcare professionals. As a result of an exciting team expansion we are currently looking for an Account Manager to increase our sales success.
- The role requires an individual to display drive and passion and have the ability of working across the NHS within CCGs, and with Primary Care Doctors and Nurses, particularly key influencers.
- Drive sales and ensure regular contact with customers
- You will be responsible for working autonomously and proactively identify and develop opportunities for sales success.
- This is a great opportunity to demonstrate your business acumen, can-do-attitude and confidence. In return, this role offers a high level of autonomy in target areas.
To be considered for this Sales Account Manager – Area Sales Manager role you will ideally have the ability to
- Influence key healthcare professionals
- Track record of success in medical or pharmaceutical sales or a successful sales person who wants to move into medical sales.
- Degree level education
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 2409/2gj
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in sales, marketing or category management, or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
Please see our website for full details