Marketing Manager - Beauty
Ready for a challenge? As a significant beauty powerhouse our client is known for their infectious culture, with the opportunity and freedom to act and most importantly get noticed!
Renowned for their portfolio of leading brands within multiple categories across the beauty industry, our client is growing at a rate like no other, recent acquisitions and evaluating others to increase their exposure they really are after the best to join them along this exciting journey!
Their structure puts the consumer first – at the heart of everything they do. With a team that is made up of talented individuals that act as owners and entrepreneurs.
As the Marketing Manager you will have full brand ownership to drive the brand vision and strategy, along with management and deployment of the multi million pound market budget. You will be accountable for the development and execution of all strategies and plans across all consumer touch points with ownership of the total brand P&L to deliver against profit targets for the brand.
Want to stand out and dare to be different? You will be expected to be creative and test new trail forms of media particularly within the digital market place. You will lead a team of direct reports, so coaching and development will also be a part of your role.
The ideal fit
- Operated successfully at Marketing Manager level, ideally within health & beauty.
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of brand management/marketing within a retail environment.
- Show that your able to take ownership of projects, working independently and use initiative to find solutions.
- Experience of managing a large marketing budget but also thinking outside the box is critical
- Preferably be degree educated or equivalent.
Ready to achieve beyond your own expectations? Apply now and we’ll make it happen!
If you meet the above requirements then please send your CV to email@example.com or contact Chloe Easton for more information and to discuss confidentially on 07891 248 124.