Junior National Account Manager- SME- Health foods
This is an exciting opportunity to work as a Junior National Account Manager in an ambitious FMCG business based in Central London.
The business are a fast paced SME, sitting amongst all the latest health brands with 100% natural ingredients.
They are currently stocked in all the large Grocers and key retailers and they are now looking for a JNAM to manage OOH and Wholesale accounts.
As a Junior National Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Full P&L responsibility for your accounts.
- Driving sales growth within your accounts.
- Business development (warm and new business) within target accounts.
- Building rapport with the customers but also internally with other departments to ensure plans are delivered on time and in full.
To be successful as a Junior National Account Manager you will be:
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
- Experienced in National Accounts or Field Sales and some exposure to new business development within food, drink or FMCG.
- Brilliant relationship builder who can represent a brand to customers with warmth and gravitas.
- Passionate about the Food & Drink industry.
This role will grow as the company continues its exponential growth, it's a great opportunity for a Field Sales Exec or NAE looking to step up. If this sounds like you don't hesitate to send your CV to the Lime Talent team today!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.