National Account Manager
National Account Manager FMCG Sales – Suppliers - FMCG Data, Central South England
£35,000 - £42,000 Basic + £5000 Car Allowance (Negotiable & Dependant on experience) + 10% Bonus + Pension + Laptop + Phone & home office etc.
Our client is major global provider of Data and Business Intelligence to the FMCG sector giving businesses large insight and information in order to drive sales growth.
The role of the Key Account Manager will be to establish a competitive advantage with FMCG Suppliers, through understanding their needs and helping them to extract real business value from their Wholesale data.
The primary focus of the role is to manage a portfolio of leading Suppliers, within the Alcohol & Soft Drink categories, such as Coca Cola, Heineken & Molson Coors, maintaining existing, and building new relationships. Through a consultative role, the successful candidate will need to actively seek new opportunities within the portfolio to grow the business, through building credibility and executing with excellence.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate both commercial awareness & analytical skills. Account management or category management experience within FMCG would be preferable, either client side or with an agency.
The Account Manager will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure a great customer experience whilst providing timely and successful delivery of our solutions.
- Self-motivated to achieve sales target
- Experience in sales and some form of data and analytics understanding
- Ideally but by no means essentially from FMCG Sales
- Alternative background could come from selling software as a solution
- Or experience as a category manager or buyer within FMCG
- Demonstrable experience in negotiating and meeting clients requirements
- Strong experience with Data & Excel
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work with a small cross functional team
- Availability to travel on a regular basis to client offices
A mixture of home, office and field based the role requires a candidate living in and around the following areas: Northampton, Bristol, Luton, Oxford, Bicester, Milton Keynes, Swindon, Reading, Slough, Watford, Wiltshire, Bedfordshire.
If interested please contact Ciaran Atkinson on 0113 308 8047 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org