National Account Manager - Wine - Contract Packing
We are a premier independent UK supplier of wine and spirits to grocery retail, on and off-trade, covering a wide range of price points from every day drinking to premium range served in the finest hotels. Our roots are in Manchester, where we started over 60 years ago. Our vision is to drive sustainable growth for us and for our customers by being a world class provider. Times and technologies have changed, but today we stand for what we’ve always stood for: bringing our customers quality products and outstanding service, responsibly.
But this won’t be like working for a large blue-chip corporation; you will be given a real opportunity to make a difference.
Besides manufacturing our own brands we also provide manufacturing services for a number of international clients.
- The Primary purpose of the role is to support the Business Sector Controller in the delivery of Contract Pack and Innovation business strategies
- Manage a number of specified Contract Pack Account who outsource their manufacturing, including on site packing.
- Primary contacts with clients to lead, discuss, and resolve manufacturing projects involving the client's ongoing relationship with us.
- Manage daily client needs including discussions on timescales and manufacturing capacity. Working closely with internal and external supply chain and internal procurement teams
- Constantly monitor contracts to ensure sales and commercial success
- Mentor a National Account Executive
- Excellent FMCG sales and customer management experience
- Will have an understanding of FMCG from a sales, customer service, supply chain or food retailing background
- Will have an ability to build strong customer relationships
- Are a strong confident communicator with a good level of IT skills
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 5046/37gj.
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV and we will call you.